Generation Next Childcare
ABOUT THE PROVIDERS
Ms. Keonna & Mr. Kyle have been great friends & business partners for over 15 years now. In 2007, they both resigned from Transportation Security Administration and decided to open and operate a family child care together.
Generation Next Child Care is a successful family child care because of the on-going attention & TLC given to each child by having two providers attending to the children at all times. On top of the superior quality of care we provide to each child.
MSDE only requires one provider : eight children.
GNCC has two providers : eight children.
Which would you rather have?
- First Aid
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- 45 clock hour: Child Care Administration for Directors
- 45 Clock hours: Infant & Toddler Care
- Certificate: Mastery in Early Childhood Education/Special Education
- A.A.S. Early Childhood Education/Special Education
- Licensed provider since 2003
- No children of her own
- MSDE Credentialing Program: Level 6
- Letter of Recognition from Prince George's Community College in Early Childhood Education
- MD EXCELS participant
- Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Qualified Early Childhood Educator/
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- 90 clock hour: Child Development and Infant & Toddler Course
- The Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Licensed provider since 2007
- Father of 2 sons
- ABC Grant
- Family Daycare Provider Grant
- Kings Royalty: Mobile Car Detailing Service
- Certified CPR & First Aid Instructor